On 28.01.2009 12:00, Arne Riecken wrote:
Thanks for Your answer.

There are at least two (watchdog) ajp requests through the web server to the
workers every minute, and as i wrote, the ajp connection_pool_timeout ist
600, connectionTimeout in Tomcats server.xml is accordingly 600000. So I
cannot image how the web server can be more idle than the pool timeout, even
at busy daytime, where the log messages also occure every few minutes?

We will look forward to upgrade to 1.2.26.

The pool is local to any Apache httpd process. I assume your requests get distributed to more than one httpd process. You can log the process ID of the httpd process with %P in the access log, and if you are using a multi-threaded MPM (worker) also the thread id (%{tid}P).

1.2.27 would be better than 1,2,26 ;)

Regards,

Rainer