> From: Gregor Schneider [mailto:rc4...@googlemail.com]
> Subject: Re: Indicator APR is loaded - TC 5.5
>
> Do I understand your statement correctly in that sense,
> that *if* an APRLifeCycleListener has been configured
> within TC 5.5, but no APR is found due to mis-configuration,
> a message then will show up in the logs?

Yes.  You should be able to verify that by temporarily removing or renaming the
.so file and starting Tomcat, resulting in the following message:

"The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in
production environments was not found on the java.library.path:"

(not necessarily in English).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.