Gregor Schneider wrote:
Hi Mark,

knowing those conferences, I know how hard it is to get "hands on" the
speaker ;)

I've registered for the 3 conference days only plus tuesday hackaton.

I've got actually no idea how the hackaton works, but I'm curious to
meet some of you guys.

So if you have any information on what's actually going on during the
hackaton or necessary preparations on the attendee's side, it would be
great if you could share some infos.

Hope to see you there for a *yuck* Heinecken...
I will be there, usually the tomcat committers crowd at one table during the hackathon, so feel free to seek us out and join us at the table.
if you wear a red rose in your hair, it will be easier to find you

Filip

Gregor