On 24.02.2009 19:18, Mohit Anchlia wrote:
We have Web Servers talking to Jboss App Servers over mod_jk. When we
do our patch or upgrade of software we do it in rolling fashion so
that there is "0" customer impact. But it looks like mod_jk load
balancer on Web server doesn't detect it as soon as Jboss App Server
goes down. Our goal is to have 0 customer impact. So my question is
what can we do to overcome this problem. Web Server sees Http Error
Code 503.

No configuration, no version information, no log files: not much we can help with.

Also: your message subject is not likely to attract helping people.

Sorry,

Rainer