I compile,mod_jk in my vps everything is fine, but when i am trying to add,
following lines, & restarting my apache its not starting anymore pls help

LoadModule jk_module /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so
# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/workers.properties
# Where to put jk
logsJkLogFile /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log
# Set the jk log level
[debug/error/info]JkLogLevel info
# Select the log format
# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
# Send servlet for context / jsp-examples to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples worker1
# Send JSPs for context /jsp-examples/* to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples/* worker1

thanks

--
Regards