From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [devli...@hanik.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Need Hellp With Tomcat 6 / Apache 2.2 Cluster Problem

Alston, Brian (US SSA) wrote:
Filip

    Thank you for your help. I made the changes like you suggested:

        changed "stickysession-jsessionid" to
"stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid"
        I already had "stickysession=jsessionid" (it was a typo here in my post) but I added the
"pipe" and uppercase "JSESSIONID"

        my "server.xml" already had the line you suggested.

        If I use "disablereuse=On" won't I then have problems with my cookies
and sessions?

disable reuse will not affect your cookies or sessions

Filip
Again, thank you very much for your help.