Chris,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

>> Kölnische Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, part of Gen Re, part of one of
>> Jimmy Buffett's relative's companies.
>
> ...and they're running Microsoft-IIS/5.0 on their web server ;)

That's our coroporate website - not my baby. If it was my baby, I'd
just dump and re-develop.

Just to give you one site (a smaller one) which is within our
responsibility - and to increase the number of backlinks for Google:

www.tele-underwriting.de

or, an older website, which soon will be renewed:

www.compass-webdemo.com

Those sites are using OpenSource-components only - and this won't
change unless somebody else gets in charge - which might take quite a
while *cough*

cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2