I'm required to run the application over secured socket. Tomcat's SSL
implementation is not optimal. The application performs well over http, but
when certificate is installed in Tomcat it runs extremely slow over https. I
would like to install certificate on Sun Webserver and see if performance
over SSL improves. But first, I need to have redirection working.