Hi,

if it is possible, you could use Spring and the scheduling Quartz implementation
check out this
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/scheduling.html

regards

supareno
Hi

I would suggest u to use the Listener tag instead of Load on startup

<listener>
<listener-class>
  org.quartz.ee.servlet.QuartzInitializerListener
</listener-class>
</listener>

As per "Quartz Enterprise Job Scheduler API (1.6.2)"

org.quartz.ee.servlet.QuartzInitializerServlet  is deprecated

with regards
Karthik