Dear User Group:

I cannot get IIS 6 to use the Tomcat connector to redirect requests.  I
followed the directions in
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html configuring
the registry by hand.  This should be a relatively simple task but I am
obviously overlooking something.

The following environment is being used, Tomcat 6.0, JDK 6.0.18, JRE 1.6.0_13,
Apache Tomcat Connectors  isapi_redirect-1.2.28.dll which I downloaded and did
not rebuild, IIS 6 on
Windows Server 2003.

I've triple checked the registry settings and can open every single directory.
The isapi.log file is not being created.  (It appears that the dll is not being
called.)

The filter does show as being loaded (green) with high priority.

IIS log file gives a 404 error.

Tomcat is working fine.

The uriworkermap.properties contains the following entries and I've tried
testing a .jsp example going through the IIS port.  It does pull up when I use
Tomcat directly.

/localhost/examples/*=ajp13
/localhost/examples=ajp13

The workers.properties file contains
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

I've searched and am at a loss. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, may contain confidential and/or
privileged material and is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this material from
all known records.