my machine

Then something else is running and using port 8005.
You can either try to stop that process, or else change the port 8005 in Tomcat's server.xml file, to something else (8006 ?).

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Sid Sidney <pvcsv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I would check and make sure that Tomcat is not being started as a service
in your machine.

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, ados1...@gmail.com <ados1...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: ados1...@gmail.com <ados1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tomcat Configuration in Eclipse
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 1:54 PM

Hello,
With the help of Plugin Tomcat is being configured in Eclipse.

But now when I am trying to run my jsp page on Tomcat server than it is not
running and am getting following message :

"Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat v4.1 Server at
localhost are already in use. The server may already be running in another
process, or a system process may be using the port. To start this server
you
will need to stop the other process or change the port number(s)."

I have stopped server and restarted again but still am getting same message
and so bit confused with what is happening.

Thanks,
Ados

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM, ados1...@gmail.com