Hi,

Where I work the production environment is using Apache HTTPD in front of Tomcat and the link is then made via mod_proxy. While I understand this is not the ideal setup, I don't have any control over this. At the same time I see that using mod_proxy, by way of ProxyPass, means that the Tomcat server does not know what hostname was used to access the Apache server, instead getting http://localhost:8080/ . Is there any way, probably via configuration of Apache, that this could be passed to the Tomcat? I looked for information on this, but I could not find any.

André-John