When trying to integrate Tomcat 6.0.20 and Solr 1.3.0, I get the below error
after trying to view the Solr admin page.

I downloaded Tomcat from the Apache website, and its installation went well, as
indicated by the fact that I can see the Apache Tomcat page in my browser when
typing in my IP address and indicating port 8080. I then downloaded the nightly
build of Solr and tried to integrate the two by putting the solr.war file in
the Tomcat webapps directory and copying the /example/solr/ directory from Solr
to the /solr/ directory in Tomcat. At this point, when trying to access the
Solr admin page from my browser, the below message is displayed (and it appears
in the log files for Tomcat).

The file solrconfig.xml is in /solr/conf/ in the Tomcat directory, but I'm not
sure how to interpret the current working directory, and Googling this error
hasn't led me in any direction. Any suggestions as to where to go from here
would be greatly appreciated.

SEVERE: Could not start SOLR. Check solr/home property
java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't find resource 'solrconfig.xml' in classpath
or 'solr/conf/', cwd=/usr/local/tomcat6.0.20/conf
            at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.openResource(SolrResourceLoader.java:197)
            at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.openConfig(SolrResourceLoader.java:165)
            at org.apache.solr.core.Config.<init>(Config.java:101)
            at org.apache.solr.core.SolrConfig.<init>(SolrConfig.java:123)
            at org.apache.solr.core.SolrConfig.<init>(SolrConfig.java:80)
            at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:126)
            at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:83)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:275)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:397)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:108)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:3800)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4450)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:526)
            at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:850)
            at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:724)
            at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:493)
            at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1274)
            at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:296)
            at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1337)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1601)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1610)
            at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1590)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)