> From: Susan G. Conger [mailto:sus...@bfcassociates.com]
> Subject: RE: Serving images from classes directory
>
> This is a web app that is deploying it's own web app.

Isn't that illegal in some states/countries?

> The web app that gets deployed is my web app while the web
> app doing the developing is the third party tool.

When are the images used?  When the 3rd-party tool deploys your webapp, or when
your webapp is actually running?

Is there any way of configuring the 3rd-party tool to store specific files in
specific locations in the deployed webapp?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.