> Correct me if neccessary, but Tomcat is still available in 32bit, but to
> start with a 64-bit JRE the exe has to replace with a 64-Bit version. In some
> forums I found entries, that I have to copy from SVN repository the current
> tomcat5.exe, renamed it to Tomcat6.exe and everything works.
> But there is no problem with the tomcat server, the server is still running
> and available through Port 8080. But the mod_jk will not work.

I may be wrong, but with Java, there is nog 64 or 32 bit, it is WORA,
so I do not see how recompiling the java source would be useful if
chaning platform...

And for Mod_JK, since that is a module for apache (I believe) it can
be 32-bit just fine...
Why exactly do you think you need it to be x64?

How much memory is in the machine?
What have you already tried?

HTH

Regards,