Hi Chuck.

Maybe I wasn't very clear.

What I did was the following:

  I placed all my directories structure, within the src dir I placed the
HelloRafael.jsp,inside a HelloRafael.war file and that's what I deployed into
Tomcat using the Manager.

I copied a build.xml file and adapted it to my web appl, and this too goes
inside my HelloRafael.war file.

So I am quite sure that I'm doing something wrong, the question is What exactly
I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Rafael.