Andre, Thanks for pointing out the high KeepAliveTimeout value in the
config file. I have read the docs and have changed it to 5 seconds
(which is the default).

I am hoping that Rainer could find out from the thread dump where the
requests are getting stuck, so that I can put this issue to bed.

Thanks,
Joe