A question:

Do you guys use hot deployment of applications? If you do *not*, then
Joseph’s tips are the first things to look at, in short it is the
application code keeping too many references.

If you do hot deployment, then the number of possibilities goes up
significantly. Now you are also talking about references to class loaders
and memory cleanup at shutdown, which is another topic altogether.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Joseph Morgan <joseph.mor...@ignitesales.com