> ... but I am not acquainted with "multilevelcontext.xml".
I'm just using your description as written below w/o the hyphens.

> ROOT#multi-level-context.xml

So what you really want is for your ROOT app and this other app to share
the same session.  Hmmmm....  I so rarely do much of anything with
sessions.  Maybe someone here can address that question since it appears
to be what you really want.

--David