On 16/11/2009 19:25, Ziggy wrote:
Are you trying to deploy elements of a larger applications separately?
Yes that is exactly what i am trying to do.

You can deploy so-called 'multilevel' apps, if you want to separate out (somewhat) independant components - which may make build & deploy cycles easier, for example, as you don't have to replace and test the whole app.

The '#' hash character is used like so:

 myapp.war
 myapp#news.war
 myapp#admin.war

 /myapp/
 /myapp/news/
 /myapp/admin/

I did consider the separate jar file option but i couldnt figure out a way
of including the jsp files in a jar file.

I basically have a large struts/Tiles based application and would like to
separate the deployment of each individual module of the application. I want
to try and avoid having to redeploy the whole application everytime there is
a change.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Joseph Morgan<