At present, system.out and system.err are printing in the Windows console. How
can I redirect output to some file? Or even better would be to have 2 outputs:
file and Windows console. I have tried to read Tomcat docs and got lost there.
It mentions default catalina.log as output, but I don't have it. Nor
logging.properties.

Please, can someone give me short guide what I have to do to acomplish logging
of system.err and system.out into the file(s)? I can not change the way
applications log, apps log to system.out and doesn't use log4j.

Thank you,
Milan