Christopher Schultz wrote:

After upgrading we are seeing random characters in the RR an Cd
columns on the jkserver-status page.
eg
o%2B
o+
����

Is this only appearing on the mod_jk status page? In think André is
asking about other pages (like those generated by JSP code). The status
page is served directly by mod_jk (within httpd) and so there's no
Tomcat interaction at all.

Ooops.  Pid, we're even.
I should have thought about that. Duh.

What is the Content-Type header for the jkserver-status page? Are there
any <META> tags in the page?

It's possible that your httpd is simply advertising a Content-Type
encoding that is different from what jkserver-status is actually using.

But I see we're staying within character set/encoding issues.
A small consolation for me.

Looks like I'm going to have to finally look at that mod_jk status page after all.