Thanks for your quick answer... but doesn't that require a different DNS
host name for my three development environments? (ex:
xwebapp-man-mobile-dev, xwebapp-man-mobile-test,
xwebapp-man-mobile-stage).

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="ren">
    <Host name="ren"    appBase="renapps"/>
    <Host name="stimpy" appBase="stimpyapps"/>
</Engine>

Like I mentionned in my question,  I would like to use the same DNS host
name for my three development environments... but use a different folder
for each one of them in my URL.
I just don't know how to make the autoDeploy works inside nested folders.

Pascal