Hello,

I'm using the below httpd configuration in order to secure a resource
("/reportsvcs_ws") using basic auth.  When I hit the url
https://host/reportsvcs_ws without authing, I'm prompted as expected but I
get a http status code of 401 when accessing the resource.  I get the same
status code when I do auth prior to accessing the reportsvcs_ws resource.
The reportsvcs_ws resource is also using mod_jk to direct the request from
apache to tomcat.  Any ideas?  Of course when I remove the below httpd
configuration the resource is accessible. Any ideas on what may be
happening?

<Location "/reportsvcs_ws">
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all