Christopher,

maybe that was a bit premature, running with
SSLCipher="-ALL:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:!SSLv2":

openssl s_client -ssl2 -connect server:8443
CONNECTED(00000003)

---
Ciphers common between both SSL endpoints:
RC4-MD5         EXP-RC4-MD5     RC2-CBC-MD5
EXP-RC2-CBC-MD5 DES-CBC-MD5     DES-CBC3-MD5
---
---
New, SSLv2, Cipher is DES-CBC3-MD5
Server public key is 1024 bit
Compression: NONE
Expansion: NONE
SSL-Session:
    Protocol  : SSLv2
    Cipher    : DES-CBC3-MD5
    Session-ID: 21D7302FAF313F61DF24661249FCF7FD
    Session-ID-ctx:
    Master-Key: 3CAC5F9B8889222FFF7E1106232BFE34FC7A2CBD078833E0
    Key-Arg   : 448CA2E3F880EF06
    Start Time: 1264182312
    Timeout   : 300 (sec)
    Verify return code: 18 (self signed certificate)
---

Jens Neu
Health Services Network Administration

Phone: +49 (0) 30 68905-2412
Mail: jens....@biotronik.de

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Vorsitzender des Verwaltungsrats: Dr. Max Schaldach
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management
systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and
reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of
technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home
Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as
state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and
peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug
eluting devices and are leading the industry with our bioabsorbable metal
stent program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.