Chuck,

I am now confused.  I stated I am using port 8082 from the outside and need
to use port 80 on the inside.  So I am using different ports.  So the port
conflick that you talked about orignal would never happen (is this
correct?).   If I am going to have a port conflick, how would Impliment what
you stated?