Hi,
  I am migrating a java application which was developed using jdk1.4 and
tomcat 5.0 to Jdk1.5 and tomcat 5.5.

I am able to compile, but when I am deploying through Eclipse, if I am using
server location as default ie
Server location:
  Use Workspace metadata (does not modify tomcat installation)

and
Deploy path:
    wtp webapps..

Application works fine

But if I choose server settings
Server location:
         User Tomcat Installation
Deploy Path:
         Tomcat/webapps

Then application is not working.

Generated servlet error:
D:\Tomcat
5.5\work\Catalina\localhost\IMFSLatest\org\apache\jsp\jsp\UserLogin_jsp.java:6:
package com.mcdonalds.webapp.imfs.util does not exist
import com.mcdonalds.webapp.imfs.util.AuthencationUtil;
                                      ^

Generated servlet error:
D:\Tomcat
5.5\work\Catalina\localhost\IMFSLatest\org\apache\jsp\jsp\UserLogin_jsp.java:9:
package com.mcdonalds.webapp.imfs.util does not exist
import com.mcdonalds.webapp.imfs.util.AuthencationUtil;
                                      ^
An error occurred at line: 6 in the jsp file: /jsp/UserLogin.jsp
Generated servlet error:
D:\Tomcat
5.5\work\Catalina\localhost\IMFSLatest\org\apache\jsp\jsp\UserLogin_jsp.java:463:
package org.apache.struts.taglib.bean does not exist
    org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag _jspx_th_bean_message_0 =
(org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag)
_jspx_tagPool_bean_message_key_nobody.get(org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.class);

^

If anybody has come across the same problem and able to solve, plz help..

Thanks in advance,
Hanumesh