Hello @ll,
Some difficult task seems to be very strange to realize. We have to create an
Application with an Offline Client based on Tomcat and SQL Server on Laptops.
That means, that the Laptops has an local installed Webserver with Tomcat and a
local installed SQL Server (Full oder Express Edition 2005). Now, in case to
stolen laptops it is very unsecure to wrote the sa user with uncrypted password
in some properties files. My idea was, to manage the whole communication direct
with the SQL database instead of tomcat-users.xml. It is possible to make a
full working system without any local stored password in the properties file?
It is possible to use Windows internal Kerberos (etc) authentication with
domain users etc and start the SQL Server and Tomcat Server with
Serviceaccounts?

Greetings
Alexander