Hello,

I have installed the 32 bit version of Tomcat
6.0.24(apache-tomcat-6.0.24-windows-x86.zip)
on Windows XP& Windows Server 2003 machines. I have installed it as a service.
When I start tomcat service and if I have no error during startup the
catalina.log is empty.
When I start tomact service and have a few errors the catalina.log prints the
logs partially and stops half way.
However when I stop the service all the logs gets flushed into catalina.log for
both cases.
Is this a know issue in this version and if so is there a fix for this ?

The 6.0.20 version seems to log properly.

Any help in resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Lakshmi