To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: SSL with IBM JVM

Carl wrote:
Switched to the latest IBM JVM last Friday. We run https for all applications as we deal mostly with children's data. About 10% of the users experienced problems with accessing the site. Both IE and Firefox caused problems. Switching them to http eliminated the problem but we can not run that way on a regular basis.
Have you considered to use Apache httpd to maintain https traffic? You can use AJP or http tomcat connectors then.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <m...@ceti.pl>