> From: Shirely [mailto:shir...@powerelab.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat response Blank Page
>
> I don't undestand it. But my page is not empty so why send out empty?

The output isn't empty - it's a chunked response with zero bytes in the body.
Perfectly valid, and typical of a servlet that quits before it's done.

> Also, if u say some exception may exist, is it the exception for
> this user (me) only or exception in whole server (as the server
> is also using by other ppl).

An exception is triggered when a thread has a problem not reportable by normal
method result (e.g., an I/O error).  Nothing to do with you, just what the
thread was trying to do at the time.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.