Thanks for letting us know your solution.

On 08.04.2010 02:50, Jordan Michaels wrote:
Just after I sent this it occurred to me that I could map the / without
it being global (IE: /=ajp13 instead of /*=ajp13), and things would work
like I want them to. So I tried that, and guess what, things work great
now. ;) If only I had done that several days ago!

Lesson learned: non-mapped URI's don't pass cookie information.

Thanks!

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies
http://www.viviotech.net/
Open BlueDragon Steering Committee
Railo Community Distributions

Jordan Michaels wrote:
Alright,

Unfortunately there's no way (that I have found) to get IIS to
actually log what it's passing off to the connector, but in my testing
I do think I discovered what the key factor is.

Whenever I get this line:
[debug] HttpFilterProc::jk_isapi_plugin.c (1932): [/myfile] is a
servlet url - should redirect to ajpfilter

Things go great. The header information contains the proper cookie
line, and everything works like it should.

However, whenever I see this in the logs:
[debug] HttpFilterProc::jk_isapi_plugin.c (2055): [/] is not a servlet
url

(This is because I have IIS configured with a default document and a
script map, thus no file name is actually present in the URL) The
cookie header is NOT present in the request that the connector passes
off to Tomcat. This is when life sucks.

I can add a /*=ajp13 to the uriworkermap, and have it work because
then the connector has the "this is a servlet url" in the logs, but
without that "global" mapping, no cookie information is passed along.

I'm not sure if this is something that can be controlled via the
connector, but seeing as it is something that works fine when it's a
servlet URL, it seems like something that SHOULD work when it's NOT a
servlet URL.

Does this make any sense? Should I file a bug report?

Thank you for your help!