Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 18:40:58 -0400
From: Dave Filchak <sub...@zuka.net>
To: Smithan John <smithantechsp...@gmail.com>
CC: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Tomcat on a machine with multiple ip addresses

--------------090903060903010408070801

Humm ... sorry it has taken a while to get back to you with this. I have
been busy trying to get all my clients up. There is not a lot of them
but it is very time consuming. Before I get to all the configs, does
Tomcat, by default, take over ALL the ips' on port 443 i.e. 0.0.0.0:443?
If so, where would/could I set this to only listen on one IP or even do
not listen for 443 as I have another app that I will need for that port.

Thanks in advance.

Dave