Hi,

I have the default server.conf file with :

 <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               maxThreads="250"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />

I do not have any Executor.

When I check the manager status in detail I see the threads with ? in front
and nothing else. The ones being used do have the data.

Just wondering is it normal to have that much open threads waiting?

And André I have 4 Gb for each of the servers.

Özgür Özdemircili
http://www.acikkod.org
Code so clean you could eat off it