HI

for right knowledge
I am able, now, to reproduce the socket error that occur.

In my lan i have a proxy server (192.168.0.254)  so on  server win2003 on
which i have tomcat5.5.28 (IP: 192..168.0.100) if i don't use in IE proxy
configuration all it's ok but if i configure proxy server and port : if i don't
specify a server IP(tomcat server) as exception (i.e example 192.168.0.100) i
have the error on socket , meanwhile if i specy this IP i don't have a error.

  Now how can i configure Tomcat  so that it is insensible to proxy
configuration on IE namely tomcat don't have a error on socket if i have or
don't have  proxy configuration?
I already use Remote Address Filter on  server.xml but this isn't useful.
Best regards
Agostino

mbox/thread?
>> 3

1.6.16,
>> IIS
>> from

>> this
>> second).
>> using
>> and/or

>>> I guess you missed the bit about "comments removed".
>>> Why not backup that file, and then create a server.xml with all of the
>>> comments removed?

>> :

>> 100"

3"