Hi All,

I've got myself in a situation where I need a stopgap quick fix - until we can
respond correctly.

I have the following workers file:

# define the worker list
worker.list=LoadBalancer

# Define the LB worker
worker.LoadBalancer.type=lb
worker.LoadBalancer.balance_workers=webprod1,webprod2
worker.LoadBalancer.sticky_session=1

# configure each worker
worker.webprod1.type=ajp13
worker.webprod1.host=webprod1
worker.webprod1.port=8009
worker.webprod1.lbfactor=100

worker.webprod2.type=ajp13
worker.webprod2.host=webprod2
worker.webprod2.port=8009
worker.webprod2.lbfactor=100

If I change the last line to "worker.webprod2.lbfactor=0" will webprod2 only be
used if webprod1 is disconnected or otherwise in an error state?

My other choice is to turn off one of the server's Tomcat instance.

The real solution might take a day or two and that is to put back JSESSIONID -
meanwhile I'm looking at how to fix occasional strangeness for users. If
someone has a way to force JSESSIONID with a valve or filter that would be
great.

Yes my jvmroutes are set.

Regards,
Dave