From: Yawar Saeed Khan/ITG/Karachi <yawar.sa...@mcb.com.pk>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 12:27:08 PM
Subject: RE: [OT] Sessions mix-up on Tomcat 6.0.26 on Linux

thanks for your constructive comments, as I mentioned that "bad, bad, bad" code
is out. no longer in the application...

your comments on my current code tells me that this code is not bad, but I
should check out tomcat's container managed logins... right?

plus I would like to mention that I have client side form validations (js) to
stop query busters.