Jason,

I was referring to an issue where a user opens several tabbed references to the
same window.  If the session value is changed in one window, the value will
change in subsequent references in the other tabbed window(s).  Actually, this
is significant problem, but if this is not what was being asked, then ignore my
comment.

Stephen