So this means tomcat alone have not sufficent support for Load Balancing and
clustering?.
but i am able to check successfully: 1)Session maintaince2)Auto Deployment

Only thing i am not able to achive to hide Cluster URL on redirection.

You main only way to achive is to use apache server HTTPD and connector,
mod_jk things ?.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Pid <p...@pidster.com> wrote:

> On 1/3/11 9:40 AM, Harsimranjit singh Kler wrote:
> > using tomcat instances only(balancer Feature)
>
> Why?
>

> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/balancer-howto.html#Using_the_balancer_webapp
>
> "This is a simple implementation of a rules-based load balancer. It was
> not designed as a replacement for other load-balancing mechanisms used
> for high traffic environments."
>
> IMHO I'd suggest that it's not suitable for most environments.
>
> Just use HTTPD and mod_jk.

Regards

Harsimranjit Singh Kler