> From: Nate Woodward [mailto:nate.woodw...@the-connection.com]
> Subject: Setting up JMX crashes Tomcat 6

> I'm trying to set up JMX on tomcat 6.0.19.

Consider moving up to a version that was actually released - 6.0.19 never made
it out the door.

> I've added this line to CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat6.conf:

No such file exists in a standard Tomcat distribution.

Since neither of your two statements above is believable, you might want to
start over with a clean install of a fresh download of Tomcat.  If the problem
persists, tell us the JVM version you're using, the platform you're running on,
and how you start Tomcat.  Posting your entire server.xml (with comments
removed and passwords obfuscated) would also be helpful.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.