Hey,
the user that runs the tomcat service is a domain user, but I specify the
user name and password of this user under "log on" tab on the service
properties.
it's not a problem since the password is encrypted, but in the xml file it's
in clear text.
so.. the problem for me is the memory leak that generated after switching to
windows authentication.