Your Certificate Authority (The certificate used to sign your other
certificates, in this case provided by your Windows CA Server) is not
trusted by your clients.

Are your clients internal or external to your company?
If your clients are internal, you can add the certificate to the
trusted roots on each client machine truststore or each user's
truststore that Windows keeps in the registry.  (I would assume that
your Windows 2008 CA Server may have a way to push the certificate
into your domain computers, but I have never used the product, so I
don't know)

If your clients are external, then you cannot expect them trust your
certificate authority. You need to obtain a certificate from Verisign,
Thawte or any other company providing certificates.