Can someone please give some pointers? Connector document says that
"connection_pool_timeout" should be same as "ConnectionTimeout" and I
think setting these will help but not sure.

Do I need to add connection_pool_timeout? server.xml doesn't have
ConnectionTimeout set either so does it mean it will wait forever?
Just trying to see what additional settings I need to put in place.