I meant servlet 3.0 async.

This is from CoyoteAdapter.java:

            AsyncContextImpl asyncConImpl =
(AsyncContextImpl)request.getAsyncContext();
            if (asyncConImpl != null) {
                async = true;
            } else if (!comet) {
                response.finishResponse();
                if (postParseSuccess) {
                    // Log only if processing was invoked.
                    // If postParseRequest() failed, it has already logged it.
                    ((Context) request.getMappingData().context).logAccess(
                            request, response,
                            System.currentTimeMillis() - req.getStartTime(),
                            false);
                }
                req.action(ActionCode.POST_REQUEST , null);
            }

In the async case logAccess() isn't called here. I've searched through the code
and don't see logAccess() being called anywhere else, except in error cases.
So, it looks like the async case is missing a call to logAccess() somewhere.

- Chris