On 4/12/2011 11:17 AM, Yucca Nel wrote:
Indeed :D,

Seems to be an issue when I add an ampersand to the password!

That doesn't surprise me a bit. I don't think I've run into any password system that will accept that character, though I guess there must be some since you're using it.

-----Original Message----- From: David kerber Sent: Tuesday, April 12,
2011 5:07 PM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: Re: Tomcat manager fails and
can't tell why.