From: Darryl Lewis [mailto:darryl.le...@unsw.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat on a Linux virtual machine

I have an application (commercial) running on a virtual instance of
Linux talking to a Postgres database.
We are continually getting locks on the DB that are crashing the app.
I think it's just bad programming on the suppliers side, but the
supplier has latched onto the idea that it is because it is running on a
virtual machine.
Has any experienced any problems running Tomcat on a virtual machine
similar to this?