Thanks Filip.  So this is not part of the standard Tomcat distribution?
Sorry, I don't really understand Apache I guess.  I see this code is under
the people.apache.org user fhanik.  It looks like it has been around for two
years.  But, at the risk of sounding ungrateful, is this code to be trusted
(for a production system)?

Also, the documentation I see there shows Tomcat 7 but I'm using Tomcat 6.
Any idea if there is an issue?

Thanks again.