On 01/07/2011 20:49, Dark Before Dawn wrote:
> Hi Pid, hi Cuck!
> thanks for your help. Your suggestions fixed the naming issues :) thanks!
>
> But the error still occurs.
>
> FAIL - Encountered exception javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
> Tomcat:type=Deployer,host=localhost

The Deployer isn't in the list of MBeans visible in your JConsole
screenshot, which is probably why you can't connect to it.

I don't know why that is, but presumably the embedded code doesn't
enable it.

> I noticed an empty javax.management.ObjectName[0] Array, when browsing
> Servlet via jconsole. This could be in correlation to the exception above.

The two things are not related.  The empty array refers to child objects
of the servlet (should there be any? no...), not the webapp.