Thank you Konstantin and Chris.

I have setup Apache 2.2.19 through mod_jk 1.2.21
To enable compression on the SSL traffic, Apache and Tomcat are setup in a
reverse proxy.

1- Should I take the thread dumps now, or when Tomcat is in the
'non-responding' state?
2- Is it a good idea to make the jump from 6.0.32 to 7.0.16?  I know our app
works in 7.
3- If I was to hire a consultant to look into this, can you recommend one?
pjdelsh007@hotmail