Op vrijdag, 8 juli 2011 21:55 schreef Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net>:

Ronald, On 7/8/2011 5:33 AM, Ronald Klop wrote:
 > After some fun with debugging Tomcat on my live server (because I
 > couldn't reproduce it in test) it looks like a concurrency bug in my
 > own code.
D'oh. > I think I modify a HashMap which is serialized in the session. For
 > some reason I don't get a ConcurrentModificationException, but in the
 > byte[] in DeltaManager.handleALL_SESSION_DATA I had a HashMap with
 > size 5, but I only saw 4 elements which gave the
 > OptionalDataException. I now use a synchronized map and don't see
 > the exception anymore (after 1 day of testing, so I don't cheer too
 > loud yet).
Definitely get back to us with an update. It would be nice to know that
 this problem turned out to be caused by the webapp and not Tomcat in
 some way.
- -chris

Hi,

Today we had to do an update during work hours and all sessions were ok. So I
consider this OptionalDataException solved for me.
It was a not synchronized Map in the session which is updated more frequently
now than in the past and triggered a race condition now.

Greetings and thanks for responses and tips,

Ronald.